Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Fast-growing, fun and focused on the future!
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable, and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
The company’s valuation is above $2 billion, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 200 PB of data.
It’s a whole new world out there when it comes to building and delivering self services for SaaS apps, and we are looking for someone who can get a whole new bunch of ideas towards simplifying the product experience.
We are the power centre for the entire information experience at Druva, where each team member has an opportunity to define the vision, strategy, and goals for self-services.
So, if user experience, information design, API documentation, conversational writing, and cloud technology is something that excites you, our documentation team is where you belong!
Here’s a glimpse of a typical day at Druva:
- Understand the product architecture and design in sufficient depth to be able to create accurate and complete product help.
- Create a self-service driven information experience; technical content, just-in-time learning videos, in-app walkthroughs, and release announcements.
- Write thoughtful, helpful UX microcopy: headings, labels, calls to actions, error messages, and product tours to help users navigate our products.
- Embrace and help refine our modern, conversational voice and tone.
- Advise, assist, and mentor other writers, and participate in collaborative content reviews.
- Advocate for the customer in all aspects of your job.
- Create a network of cross-functional partners.
- Help define our team’s strategy and vision while also independently managing your projects.
- Use analytics to drive information experience.
To do well in this role, we have found that the following experience and expertise is required:
- 5+ years of technical writing expertise. Experience writing for cloud-based solutions is a major plus.
- Experience creating a diverse set of product help, which includes videos, learning paths, workflows, FAQs, and how-tos.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with teams across the organization.
- Comfortable configuring and testing the products/features to be documented.
- A storyteller in the technical field who focuses on not just how, but why and when.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment that involves continuous content updates.
- Experience in creating API documentation.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills.