Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 200 PB of data.
What You'll Do
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for leading a team of Tech Support Engineers in the Global Technical Support organization, who are engaged in providing assistance to customers and partners in technical issue identification and resolution.
- Specializes in high-end, Enterprise level support of customers or channel partners with advanced support needs.
- Establishes staff schedules for queue coverage and individual or group training sessions.
- Conducts regular 1:1 and team meetings to evaluate individual and team performance and facilitates the development of proficiency in both technical skills and general customer service skills.
- You will work closely with the Druva support team, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that Druva is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
- Has very good verbal and written communication skills to drive effective customer communication.
- Delivery of superior-level support to end-user customers and functioning as point-of-contact for raised issues to ensure appropriate response and focus of support teams. Good understanding of technical support KRA/KPI and ability to drive/meet them consistently.
- Demonstrate strong acumen to understand and work with support leadership to solve business challenges
- Design, develop and implement processes to enhance support function
- Drive critical customer issues to resolution leveraging cross-functional resources
- Proven track record of delivering results through people, business and operations management.
- Regularly participating in strategic planning discussions to provide insightful ideas on process improvements and customer service delivery.
- Conduct structured meetings to create cohesive environment of support operations
- Must be able to work in a fast paced technical environment and support a product with frequent product releases and regular maintenance updates
Who You Are
- Must possess a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience. - At least 3 years of management experience in a technical support environment
- Effective leadership experience required, with goal setting and action plans for career development on a team and individual basis.
- Must exhibit an effective customer service attitude and be able to lead a team in resolving difficult customer situations
- Must utilize exemplary verbal and written communication skills when dealing with customers and business partners.
- Understand the need and importance of having “customer at the core” of everything we do
- Must have at relevant experience working as a Support/Technical Engineer
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Skilled in leading and motivating talented support engineers.
- Knowledge and proficiency in staff scheduling, workload analysis, performance management, and interviewing skills.
- Ability and comfort in dealing with difficult employee or customer issues, and in ensuring positive interactions even when message content is difficult or critical.
- Must be motivated by challenges and be able to offer multiple solutions for a problem.
- Consistent record of defining and developing innovative enhancements to Support process and methodology.
- Able to develop individual and team objectives to contribute positively to organizational goals and direction.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment and use judgment in handling customer calls and providing technical assistance.
- Good understanding of the following technologies:
- SaaSApps- M365, Gsuite, SFDC
- Windows/Linux/MAC operating systems
- Active directory/API
- Background of storage/backup/security would be an added advantage.