Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Product Marketing Manager EMEA
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
We’re on the hunt for an amazing Product Marketer here at Gong Dublin. This is a newly created position where you get to work with the existing team in place while being the first Product Marketer in Europe.
- Own all aspects of product marketing specific to Gong in EMEA by supporting our Go-To-Market activities, collateral creation (decks, sales materials), marketing events and product discussions
- Own our competitive intelligence initiatives specific to the EMEA market by tracking changes in the competitive landscape, and providing more guidance to the PM team and GTM team on how our changing product and landscape change our competitive position
- Enable the EMEA Go-To-Market team on the latest strategic narrative, messaging, demo flows, competitive landscape, pricing & packaging, etc.
- Work closely with Product Management to become their go-to’s for EMEA-specific product requirements
- Work closely with the EMEA Demand Generation team on marketing campaigns to drive pipeline
- Develop a deep understanding of our European target market, including buyer personas, ad-hoc research, key use cases, and customer needs
- Help our EMEA sales team by supporting big strategic deals
- Speak publicly at industry or Gong-run events
- 6+ years of marketing experience, preferably with 4+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space
- Track record with a modern marketing mix; or
- Highly cross-functional, with the ability to partner with different teams across the company
- Previous start-up experience is a huge
- Previous technical product marketing or pre-sales experience would be welcomed
- You have a BA or BS degree; MBA a plus
- Experienced in presenting to large groups including sales and you are a confident communicator
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Stand out verbal and written communication skills
YOU"LL GET TO
- Work closely with Sales to strategize, develop and drive programs, content and tactics that tell the Gong story, show value to our customers and prospects, and ultimately help winning more.
- Keep a close eye on the competitive landscape and on the market in general, and are able to leverage our Competitive Intelligence tools, as well as the Gong platform itself, to always be ahead of the game when it comes to market or technology trends.
- Go deep into the Revenue Intelligence trends and into our Gong product, and will work with sales, partnerships and customers every day.