Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Director, EMEA Sales Strategy & Operations
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As our Director of Sales Strategy & Operations for EMEA, you will partner with the Head of EMEA to develop and optimise a cohesive EMEA GTM strategy.
- You will be responsible for delivering data-driven insights and recommendations for the design, optimisation and scaling of the sales organisation as we expand our EMEA footprint.
- Responsibilities include org structure, go to market motion, KPIs, HC needs, investments and training needed for success across all geos and segments.
- You will lead design of EMEA territories, roles and incentives to achieve outcomes in support of global company strategy.
- You will act as a chief of staff for the Head of EMEA on special projects for key strategic business initiatives.
- You will work closely with key stakeholders such as FP&A and revenue operations to support annual planning and forecasting.
- 15+ years of direct experience in Strategy & Operations with financial analytics responsibilities at top tier SAAS companies.
- Ability to demonstrate experience managing complex sales problems in a fast growing, dynamic environment supporting executive leaders.
- Experience influencing change management, problem resolution, and communicating complex ideas to cross functional teams in a rapidly scaling environment.
- Experience using SFDC, Tableau, MSFT Excel and analytics platforms to deliver insights.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Gong believes in offering competitive compensation and benefits tailored to the local region.