Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
We are looking for a People Operations Manager to support the team and create a positive employee experience across all Noom entities. The People Operations team acts as the central point of contact for all general inquiries, provides employee assistance & support, develops and maintains HR policies and processes, including payroll, HRIS, and transactional guidance to our ever growing population of 3600+ employees across 39 states. The ideal candidate is comfortable with this very hands on role, with an eye for detail, excellent communication and service delivery and passion for data and innovative solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Improve and maintain scalable solutions for employees communicating with the People team on People matters, with high attention to customer service and timeliness
- Oversee and maintain quality and integrity of key People data and metrics
- Establish and maintain overarching, scalable strategy for operational people processes and data (self-service information, systems/tools for information and transactions, data integrity and usability, etc)
- Partner with People Business Partners to create self-service training and resources that address the most common employee needs and identify ways to innovate and optimize
- Oversee the immigration process for current employees and incoming new hires
- Revamp and oversee BootCamp training for HQ employees
HR Vendor Management
- Manage all vendor relationships for People team systems, ensuring we leverage and optimize these services and resources available
- Oversee all leave processing and ensure state and federal compliance
- Responsible for all compliance matters (handbook, policies, record keeping, training requirements, audits, annual reporting, etc), including regular training for employees and new hires
- Grow, develop and help scale the People Ops team
Ad Hoc Project Management
- Oversee large and small scale projects
- Will wear multiple hats, owning and completing people projects across the organization
What We Look For:
- 7+ years of experience in HR operations, policy development, and HR transactions.
- Experience working with individuals across various departments
- Proven ability to lead, coach and inspire growing teams with years of strong people management experience, ideally within an HR Ops function for a multi-state company. International experience is a plus.
- Experience developing and reviewing multi-state HR policies for both legislative compliance and in alignment with an organization's culture.
- Proven experience with HRIS/Workday and Payroll systems
- Strong HR project management experience, with an attention to detail and focus on accuracy.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, rapidly-changing environment by prioritizing situations which require a sense of urgency.
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Springboard for career in people ops, with an opportunity to grow a team
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Working on breakthrough tech (we have unique technical approaches to everything from behavior change to marketing to recruiting)
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free daily meals cooked by our in-house chefs)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to training courses, help facilitate mentorships, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still close-knit culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.