Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Noom is looking to hire an experienced HRBP to collaborate with our Corporate and Tech business leaders to align Noom’s people-first strategy with business objectives.This person will be a key leader onthe People team andserve as the lynchpin in providing high-quality support to employees and managers, helping to build leadership capability, driving forward solution adoption, spearheading structural change, and enhancing engagement.
The HRBP plays a critical role in ensuring the functions they partner with are thriving and effectively executing at scale while aligning people strategy with business strategy.Theydrive performance and results in Noom’s ever-changing and hyper-growth environment byoptimizing delivery of all People-related initiatives. Reporting into the Head of People, this pivotal role’s nature sits at the intersection of strategy and execution with the ideal candidate being able to zoom in and out seamlessly. We’re looking for someone who is excited about digging in to provide partnership to our business/functional areas while also helping to build up the foundation of our scaling and evolving People team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partner with business leaders to build and support happy, healthy, high-performing teams aligned with Noom’s business strategy
- Be a trusted advisor on critical talent-related business decisions including org design, planning, challenging people situations, change management
- Serve as a critical thought partner to anticipate and lead change required to scale and evolve our teams as we grow
- Coach business leaders and their directs to support their development as effective leaders for the organization
- Deliver strategic talent programs and provide day-to-day support for talent needs in partnership with others on the People and Talent teams (e.g., L&D, recruiting, total rewards)
- In all matters people, organization, culture, connect the dots between the business and the People and Talent functions in both directions for the benefit of all, helping to evolve and deliver forward-looking people strategies, such as performance management, org planning, engagement and retention, DEIB, and succession planning
- Build a deep understanding of Noom’s business objectives and principles and use them as a foundation for delivering and evolving people initiatives
- Leverage metrics & analytics to inform and measure success of people plans and influence change
- Be a vocal champion of fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce and culture of belonging at all levels of the organization
- Support People processes across calendar year and keep the line up to date and in the know
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years’ relevant HR experience with a proven track record as a Human Resources Business Partner
- Strong working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including workforce planning, org design, recruiting, onboarding, performance management, compensation, employee relations, employment law, diversity, equity & inclusion, training, and development
- Prior experience building, developing, and leading strong teams of HR professionals
- Sophisticated coaching and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret data, recognize trends and themes, and partner with the business to deeply understand needs and design and implement solutions
- Ability to be highly-productive and influential in a fast-paced environment and balance longer-term strategic initiatives with more immediate priorities
- Exemplary organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field; or the equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience
- Previous tech startup experience that experienced hyper growth and scaling challenges
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
What Makes This Job Amazing
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free meals in the office)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, close-knit culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in fast-moving and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.