Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
To continue growing, we are seeking a talented Executive Assistant to join the team. In this role, you will work hand in hand with the Head of People and Head of Talent to enable them and their teams to support this growing tech company. In addition, you’ll help coordinate Noom’s Learning and Development programs, including our onboarding program, people management training, and additional ad hoc learning programming.
What You’ll Do
- Manage complex calendars, ensuring that the leads schedule is aligned with their priorities and designed to support their needs
- Enhance the executives performance and efficiency by anticipating their needs
- Represent the executives virtually by email, and in person by welcoming and providing hospitality to guests when visiting Noom headquarters
- Post-covid, arrange and manage occasional complex travel logistics for executives by developing itineraries and planning for changes
- Complete ad-hoc projects and assignments to support the the People and Talent Acquisition teams
- Act as the main point of contact for both executives with other Noom leadership, board members, employees, vendors and other internal/external partners
What We Look For
- 2+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Experience supporting multiple executives is a plus!
- Team player predisposed to help and collaborate in a growing admin team!
- Incredibly organized with the ability to systematically prioritize and execute
- Calm, affable, and productive in the face of adversity and change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships
- Strong proficiency in GoogleSuite; complex calendar management a must
- Loves what they do and loves their job
What Makes This Job Amazing
- Play key role in supporting the leaders of Noom's rocketship (with revenue has grown 100x over the past 3 years, and the team doubling each year)
- Working towards the company mission to make people everywhere healthier
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still close-knit culture