productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Join a one-of-a-kind product management system used by 4,500+ companies around the world. As a product expert, you’ll work closely with our support team as well as our engineers and product managers to tackle a wide range of technical requests from our rapidly expanding global customer base. We are in search of a self-starter who’s comfortable with making quick decisions, as you’ll be the escalation point for technical requests coming from our customers.
Our Tech Stack
- Our stack is Ruby on Rails and Kotlin on the backend with React.js and Typescript on the frontend
- We're running Elasticsearch to power our Insights search
- We have fully migrated to Kubernetes on AWS to power our event-driven service architecture, and we use Kafka to let services communicate together asynchronously and resiliently.
- Able to code proficiently and willing to learn new languages and technologies
- Confident about cloud architecture, DevOps, Git, Databases
- Has a self-starter attitude: the ideal candidate is someone who is very proactive and can quickly learn new technologies. This person will work autonomously for a good part of the day because the rest of the team is based in the EMEA region
- Ability to address customer concerns and provide feedback in a friendly, diplomatic, and empathetic way
- Inclination to cooperate with other team members and communicate in a clear and empathetic way
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Experience with SaaS software
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving issues, including escalations to product teams, is a plus
- Experience in customer-facing role is a plus
- Computer science background is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Solve customers' technical requests through issue analysis, logs investigation, writing DB migrations and DB queries
- Cooperate closely with our support team to improve internal processes with one goal in mind: to satisfy our customers
- You will interact, collaborate, and network with our engineering and product teams to find solutions that our customers need. This includes reporting bugs, requesting new features, and enriching the documentation
- Develop new tooling to automate recurring customer requests
- Improve product monitoring to make issue investigation more efficient
- Participate in product design and technical reviews related to new features or enhancements, providing product support and implementation feedback
- In order to be effective in tackling issues, we expect you to achieve a thorough understanding of the Productboard application from both the technical and product sides
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive compensation, stock options
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Lunch delivered to your home
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membership
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.