Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Senior Manager, IT Operations
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As the Senior Manager, IT Operations, you’ll play a key role in facilitating scale for Gong’s rapid growth. You will own and manage the IT Operations team, global service desk, infrastructure, facilities (A/V, network, printers), and IT security. You will partner closely with internal business partners - including our Security Operations team - to ensure our IT security controls, tools, policies, and practices are enterprise-grade. The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical background in corporate technology, adaptability in a fast-paced environment, and excellent communication skills.
- Build, Lead, and Mentor the IT Operations team – including ownership of all aspects of the Global IT Service Desk, Network Infrastructure, Application Authentication/Security & Endpoint Management.
- Ensure reliable 24/7 operations by defining IT infrastructure architecture as well as standards including disaster recovery, security, storage, servers, monitoring, performance & back-office systems.
- Scale the Global Service Desk.
- Support necessary compliance activities (e.g. ensure that system security configuration guidelines are followed, compliance monitoring occurs).
- Remain up to date with emerging IT and security trends, risks, regulatory compliance, new guidance or standards (internal & external), and security and network enhancing technologies.
- Monitor & implement changes or advancements in technology to facilitate scale and gain competitive advantages.
- Manage project efforts via Agile project management.
- 4+ years of demonstrated leadership experience in the field of Information Technology with a focus on Service Delivery, Network Infrastructure, Security, Facilities, Endpoint Management, Service Desk, Disaster Recovery, & SaaS license management.
- Demonstrated expertise with Information Security, IT certifications & compliance standards.
- Direct experience managing SaaS environments with SSO, AMFA, Okta, G-Suite & MDM.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent internal customer service.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.