Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Senior Analyst Relations Manager
Atlanta, GA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong, the leading revenue intelligence provider and backed by prominent venture capitalists including Sequoia and Battery Ventures, is looking for a Senior Analyst Relations Manager to join its rapidly growing marketing team. Your primary responsibility will be to build and deepen existing relationships with the analyst community in order to drive awareness of revenue intelligence and Gong’s leadership within this category. Due to the results of your work, analysts will publish research on revenue intelligence and feature Gong positively.
Analyst relations is a critical pillar of Gong’s marketing strategy given the company’s focus on category creation. To date, Gong has been named a Cool Vendor in CRM Sales by Gartner. Forrester also conducted two studies on revenue intelligence including a thought leadership paper, Navigate the Future of Selling with Revenue Intelligence and a report on the Total Economic Impact of Gong’s Revenue Intelligence. Gong is also ranks #1 on G2’s Top 100 Software Products of 2021.
Ideal candidates for the role have prior experience with analyst relations, at a software company or at a research firm.
- Participate in and influence the definition of the revenue intelligence category with major analyst firms, including Forrester and Gartner, as well as top rated boutique firms
- Coordinate briefings, inquiries, and analysts days and develop content for such engagements
- Validate GTM initiatives with analysts such as messaging, pricing, and new market entry
- Achieve good positioning in any research assessment involving conversational intelligence and/or revenue intelligence
- Keep analysts apprised of significant changes and/or additions to the Gong portfolio
- Prioritize and manage inbound requests for information, report reviews, speaking engagements, and customer references from analysts
- Stay abreast of Gong’s products, services, roadmap and build relationships with cross functional teams including product, strategy, and sales
- 8+ years of experience in an analyst relations, product marketing, or a strategy role, preferably at a high-growth technology company
- Strategic thinker who can synthesize product and corporate strategy for an analyst audience and similarly share insight from analysts back with an internal audience
- Excellent project management skills and close attention to detail
- Self-starter who can take guidance and execute with ownership
- Ability to collaborate and interact with key internal stakeholders including Gong executives and marketing peers
- Passionate about technology
- Demonstrated success with building analyst relationships and achieving results in the past
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment