Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Technical Support Engineer EMEA
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you’ll be on the front lines of creating #ravingfans by providing an exceptional support experience for our customers. Support Engineers are proactive, innovative, and empowered to solve the customer challenges of today while thinking strategically to delight the customers of tomorrow.
- Provide an exceptional support experience via email, web, and/or phone for our customers using Gong product(s) and achieve core KPIs.
- Master Gong product(s) and provide integration expertise for 3rd party solutions, including telephony systems, web conferencing, Salesforce, and API usage.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering to triage potential bugs, build test cases, identify workarounds and keep stakeholders informed every step of the way.
- Represent the Voice of the Customer with Success, Sales, and Product teams to influence priorities, resources, roadmaps, and deliverables.
- Create innovative resources to equip and educate customers and peers (documentation, training, processes, tools).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and ability to translate complex technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- A second European Language is a bonus
- College graduate with a technical degree or equivalent hands-on experience
- 1-3 years of technical support or other relevant work experience
- Previous B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Proven track record of demonstrated ability to deep dive and find solutions
- Technical experience with Dialer/Telephony/Web Conferencing platforms such as Outreach, Dialpad, Zoom, GoToMeeting, 8x8, and Five9
- Technical experience in one or more of the following is preferred: Salesforce Sales Cloud (1-2 years), API developer support, object-oriented programming languages, or other scripting languages.
- Passionate to go above and beyond to create #ravingfans
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well organized
- Constantly challenging the norm and finding ways to improve the team
YOU'LL GET TO
- As an employee, you'll have the power to make our company better
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
- Gong believes in offering competitive compensation and benefits tailored to the local region.