Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
VP, People Business Partners
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
We’re on the hunt for a dynamic, data driven, and passionate Vice President of People Business Partners. You will partner closely with leadership on all things People, culture & organization related, creating consistency across the global landscape as we aggressively scale. Reporting directly to our Chief People Officer, this role offers the unique opportunity for executive development and our CPO’s commitment to help you grow. That’s right - join us and learn from the best!
- Lead a global team of amazing HRBP’s
- Support international expansion and building of new offices globally
- Develop strategic People programs based on our operating principles and continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices
- Collaborate with leaders and their teams to ensure talent strategies are linked to our business priorities
- Partner with organization on strategic global workforce planning
- Lead change management efforts, grow our culture and create a learning environment
- Act as a thought partner as the individuals, teams and Gong work to navigate the Return to Office and how to keep the best of a distributed workforce and remote working as well as face to face, in office collaboration
- Lead approaches to improve organizational, operational, and people strategies
- Translates key business strategies into actionable People initiatives and solutions to achieve business outcomes
- Partnering with other People leaders (L&D, Total Rewards, Comms, and TA) develop a progressive People strategy to attract and retain high performing talent
- Advance Gong’s DEI initiatives to ensure people strategies promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment
- Act as proxy in the absence of CPO
- 12+ years of progressive HR experience, with 7+ years in leading a team; international experience preferred
- Experience building and leading HRBP teams
- A history of partnering well with leadership and partners to develop a culture of innovation, excellence, and openness
- Experience scaling organizations in hyper growth environments (a few hundred to several thousand)
- Skilled in setting short and long-term People strategy, while being able to quickly execute tactically with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ approach
- Critical thinking skills with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues
- Able to run multiple complex challenges and prioritize projects
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.