Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Enterprise Account Executive UK/I
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As one of our founding Enterprise Account Executives, you will fill a key role in acquiring new enterprise-level customers and spreading the Gong gospel across the UK & Ireland. This position reports directly to our Head of EMEA.
- Manage prospects from lead to close
- Land new business within greenfield territory
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our Gong value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Regularly iterate messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine
- Engage and educate senior executives on the importance of the emerging Revenue Intelligence industry and validate Gong as the leader in this new market
- Partner with the SDR, Sales and Sales Engineering teams to develop account-based sales strategies to uncover value for all go-to-market department leaders
- 7+ years of relevant sales experience preferably with a sales tech solution
- Track record of overachieving revenue targets of 1M+ and successfully navigating and closing six-figure deals
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- Experienced in selling transformation/visionary solutions, especially where there isn't an obvious budget (demand creation vs. fulfilment)
- Comfortable leading technical presentation/demo and owning full customer lifecycle from prospect to close
- A team player with high integrity and grit
YOU'LL GET TO
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride.
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.