Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Recruiting Operations Specialist
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is growing and we need a passionate Recruiting Operations Specialist to ensure all candidates have a seamless experience when onboarding. Recruiting Operations Specialist will play an essential role in guiding candidates through different visa and immigration statuses and how they can impact candidates start dates and relocation options. This Gongster will also be influential in helping to drive business strategy as we expand into new markets and manage and onboard external vendors to help support our needs. This Gongster will partner with Recruiting, People Operations, and various internal groups and employees to support new and transferring employees.
- Management of relationships with external agencies and immigration counsel and vendors
- Serve as contact for recruiters in assessing sponsorship for potential candidates.
- Manage current US employee immigration issues including PERM application process, H-1B renewals and fielding questions from impacted employees to explain statuses and timelines. Work directly with impacted employees, their manager and People Business Partners, as necessary.
- Work with external immigration counsel as we enter new countries to understand the process for setting up short-term and long-term assignments.
- Prep business travel documents, as requested
- Partner with Total Rewards on relocation and tax matters for international assignments as well as purchase orders and budget
- Assisting leadership with reporting to support data requests to inform strategic initiatives and support monthly business reviews
- At least 2 years experience in global talent operations or immigration processing.
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail (you might even be a little obsessive on this and we’re cool with that).
- Customer-service mentality while making sure projects stay on track.
- Ability to wear many hats with a strong sense of urgency.
- Get it done attitude!