Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Corporate Lawyer (SF Bay Area / open to remote)
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As Corporate Lawyer, you will build our corporate function and have responsibility for corporate legal matters, including corporate governance matters, corporate entity management (including for international expansion), and strategic transactions. You’ll also have the opportunity to develop skills in, and own, a wide variety of matters as additional legal needs arise.
- Have experience with SEC and stock exchange reporting and requirements, including preparation and filing of 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks, proxy statements, Section 16 reports and 1934 Act filings, including leading and filing all securities documentation
- Prepare and review board and committee materials; development and management of our corporate governance programs; and advise on all other board-related matters
- Support international corporate governance, international registration, compliance and management of subsidiary entities both domestic and international
- 6-8+ years of experience supporting a public company law firm or in-house
- A JD and active membership in at least one state bar, preferably California
- Experience with SEC and stock exchange reporting and requirements, including preparation and filing of 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks, proxy statements, Section 16 reports and 1934 Act filings, including leading and filing all securities documentation
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, and capable of dealing with and navigating ambiguity
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents. 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment