Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Contracts Manager (SF Bay Area / open to remote)
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
The Contracts Manager will provide legal support in the areas of contract drafting, negotiations, and administration as well as process management and improvement. We are looking for a high performer who possesses a strong service mindset, is adaptable, collaborative, loves to learn, and is passionate about innovating the legal service delivery model.
- Review and negotiate a broad range of inbound vendor agreements - including:
- Collaborate closely with all commercial facets of our organization as it expands within the US and internationally and participate in projects within the Legal team to develop, implement, and enhance transaction efficiency and standardization as our business grows
- Create and prepare new contract templates, playbooks, and business collateral based on the need of the legal department and the business
- 6-8 years of related in-house legal department and technology-related contracting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or applicable experience
- Demonstrated success in similar roles in the Cloud/SaaS software and technology environment with a good understanding of industry principles, concepts, practices and standards of contract review and management
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills; ability to build consensus, create momentum, work cross-functionally with other departments and varying levels of management
- Knowledge of process improvement transformation of infrastructure (templates, playbooks, etc.) with prior success in defining and documenting efficient and scalable solutions
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment