Practo is a healthcare app that allows consumers to find doctors, book appointments and conduct online consultations.
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It’s what we do at Practo.
Practo is at the intersection of health and technology. We build products and solutions that impact one of humanity’s most personal aspects – health.
Apart from being deeply personal, healthcare is also immensely emotional for all stakeholders. Whether it is our doctor community, the patients or their respective families. Further, this is an industry that is evolving rapidly while at the same time has considerable regulation.
Are you passionate about making an impact in Healthcare? Do you have the ability to think from first principles & solve complex problems? Would you rate high on entrepreneurial streak with amazing hustling capabilities? Do you have an instinctive ability to proactively collaborate and work with a lot of different teams and individuals?
We are looking at a Support Analyst / Senior Support Analyst who has experience as a System admin / office admin / any department user in any 50+ bed hospital using HIMS / Experience in HMS company
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Take calls / mail requests from HIMS users from hospitals
- Identify for any resolution and curate the tickets / pass to the relevant resolver group.
- Understand the limitations of the applications and good knowledge of Bugs.
- Work closely with the resolver and update the clients on the ticket resolution and time taken.
Skills Required -
- Knowledge in HTML and SQL (PL SQL / MySQL).
- Ability to customize reports using SQL queries - using PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of the hospital flow is a plus
- Knowledge of HIMS is a plus
- Good communication skill in English with any one regional language.