Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Executive Assistant to the Chief Customer Officer
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to seamlessly integrate with our Chief Customer Officer and the rest of the Client Strategy team. You will provide assistance to our Chief Customer Officer, allowing him to focus on the most important tasks at hand. The role presents the opportunity to see the inner workings of a fast growing, successful company at the highest level and provide key support to ensure the continuation of this growth.
- Provide support on oftentimes complex or confidential matters including, but not limited to: arranging travel plans and itineraries, setting agendas, and organizing and note-taking during internal and external meetings
- Help to prep and setup for important internal and external gatherings- i.e. meetings with partners, clients, and other key stakeholders
- Maintain and own the CCO's calendar, serving as gatekeeper for incoming meetings and speaking engagement requests
- Assist the CCO in prioritizing daily tasks,
- Working with HR to fulfill the administrative duties of hiring for the CS team such as drafting job descriptions, coordinating schedules and providing candidate feedback
- Support CS team projects, and manage the progress of the resulting action items and to-dos
- Help organize team-wide meetings, activities, etc.
- Relevant professional experience
- Previous work experience as an Executive Assistant or similar function in a high growth startup environment
- Strong writing skills, with consistent attention to detail in composing and proofing written materials
- Ability to remain organized, proactive, reliable, and calm under pressure, and react with flexibility to shifting priorities and deadlines
- High degree of professionalism in working with executives both internally and externally
- Experience managing multiple projects at once-- across different tech platforms, time-zones, and teams
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- A passion for establishing a best-in-class brand internally and externally
- The ability to value teamwork at all levels, while remaining proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Remote friendly
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.