Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Visual Brand Design (Contract to hire)
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is looking for a passionate Visual Designer(this is a Contract to Hire role) to join our creative marketing team, someone with a clean design aesthetic, incredible layout and compositional skills, mastery of type, proficiency designing web experiences, brand systems, marketing collateral, advertising, plus a strength with styles of Illustration. Please submit your portfolio link when applying.
This is a hands-on creative role with tremendous opportunity to drive our rebrand, lead visual brand design for marketing across all touchpoints. You will be a part of a creative team that touches a variety of projects, including identity application, web page design, print, digital ads, landing pages, social media, online and offline collateral and much more.
You are a visual designer, can share and sell ideas, have a refined aesthetic and design sensibility and find varying styles an opportunity to extend and grow your skills. You sweat the smallest details, understand what it takes to develop and work on great creative work, excel in cross-discipline collaboration, and have experience translating strategies into great brand experiences.
**For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio.**
- Concept and develop brand marketing materials such as paid, email, social, field, webpage designs, AD campaigns and landing pages, collateral digital, print, OOH
- Work with partners in Marketing, Strategy, Product, Photo, Copy
- Elevate and evolve the brand within overall brand guidelines
- Lead the direction for visual brand, art direction for photo and video shoots, web
- Mentor a small team of designers
- Create pixel-perfect layouts for web, email and landing pages in WordPress, exhibition graphics, some presentation design, information graphics, custom illustration and some animation
- Craft graphic elements, mood boards, and visual treatments
- Present design concepts and ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Excel at illustration in a modern, vibrant style, can illustrate icons, abstract software concepts, brand assets of all kinds that comprise a brand framework
- 4+ years of agency or inhouse experience, designing and illustrating ideas across media
- Strong visual design portfolio showcasing visual design across media, brand frameworks, illustration
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator and Figma, InDesign a nice to have
- Experience with multiple styles of design and illustration
- Experience in photo/video art direction, some animation
- Mastery and experimentation of design fundamentals (color, typography, composition, and layout)
- Knowledge of best practices in usability and UX
- Understand the opportunities and limitations of the modern web
- Animation/motion graphics knowledge in software such as After Effects
- Desire to work in a start-up environment, where iteration and learning is encouraged
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.