Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of making security simple for millions of organizations and their people. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Dashlane is looking for a Support Operations Specialist to join our powerhouse Customer Support Team. As a Support Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations and software systems used by Dashlane Customer Support team (including, but not limited to: our Zendesk instance, JIRA Projects, Confluence space). You will juggle a diverse workload that includes everything from managing user provisioning to troubleshooting custom applications in support of a global organization. As we rely on our systems to support and scale the organization, you will be the backbone and the foundation to our success!
This position’s location is flexible within Portugal, and you can also opt to work from our Lisbon office.
At Dashlane, you will:
- Develop a flexible process and tool execution strategy to support the growth and scalability objectives of Customer Support and company-wide initiatives.
- Own and drive projects to completion in agreement with relevant stakeholders in a cross-departmental function.
- Manage a fast-paced queue of support requests from multiple teams (operations, training & quality, content & self-service). Prioritize requests according to business impact, and drive to appropriate completion dates.
- Support and maintain several business-critical SaaS systems (such as Zendesk and integrated apps), including user administration, following written and audited security controls and configuration changes when needed.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for our Support systems when necessary.
- Maintain and demonstrate 100% compliance with all written security policies and change management controls and assist with audits of user access to key systems.
- Understand internal customer's needs and business context to provide outstanding support and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Assist with the implementation of new systems as needed to support evolving processes and critically evaluate our use of systems to improve global efficiency.
- Assist with implementation and management of our trigger and automation strategy in a way that's efficient and scalable
- Creating and maintaining reports and performing data analysis for all layers of customer support.
- 1-3 years experience in Customer Support (preferably SaaS), providing tactical support in optimizing workflows & processes for overall improved customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with team members at all levels (including senior executives and external stakeholders) and understand business processes and translate business requirements into application functionality.
We're also looking for:
- Experience with design, rollout, and continuous optimization of Support tools (Zendesk, Salesforce, WFM tools, etc), channels, and service offerings.
- Familiarity with change management, preferably leading and supporting customer support teams through required changes
- Demonstrated understanding of technical software support processes and concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail and out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to develop and maintain standard operating procedures for common Support processes.
- Ability to prepare reports by collecting and analyzing data from Zendesk Explore, Tableau, and other available data sources.
- Zendesk enthusiast who thrives on working in a fast-paced and changing environment. Zendesk Administrator experience preferred.
- A passion for solving problems proactively and quickly
Diversity at Dashlane:
A truly international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging
- Director, CRM (Remote Eligible - US) New York City, NY, US
- Data Analyst / Senior Data Analyst (Remote Eligible - France) Paris, FR
- Staff Software Engineer (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT