Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of making security simple for millions of organizations and their people. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Dashlane is looking for a Product Support Team Leader to join our powerhouse of a Support Team that helps deliver world-class support to our growing Dashlane community. As a Product Support Team Leader, you will lead and coach a team of Product Support Specialists in distributed locations. Your team is dedicated to ensuring a good feedback loop with Product & Engineering teams, smooth roll-out of product launches/change, and knowledge management in specific product areas. Your team of Dashlane experts works cross-functionally with various stakeholders, and you will be responsible for their workload balance, prioritization, performance management & growth.
This position’s location is flexible within the US, and you can also opt to work in our New York office.
At Dashlane, you will:
- Manage and coach a team of Product Support Specialists in distributed locations
- Coordinate team workflows around troubleshooting customer problems and preparing for new launches, including the generation of user-facing documentation or content;
- Scale our support model by identifying and driving the implementation of automated solutions.
- Be the voice of our customers with internal stakeholders like Engineering and Product teams to fix issues promptly and report feature requests.
- Be accountable for reliable and repeatable project management processes, metrics, and operational procedures.
- Manage highly complex or sensitive customer escalations from your team of experts, coordinating with customers and internal stakeholders for resolution
- Drive high efficiency by contributing to continuous improvement of tools & processes
- Hire, train, and onboard new team members with help from QA and training teams.
- Develop a high performing team culture through continuous performance management and career growth
- 2+ years of experience as Customer Service/Support Team Leader or Operations Manager, preferably in tech or SaaS environment
- 2+ years of demonstrated progressive experience managing projects with internal or external stakeholders, preferably in B2B Customer Support environment
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven professional experience with project management, process improvements, and building processes
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders; product managers, engineers, and marketers to create strategies that deliver business goals
- Experience managing an international support team in B2B and/or B2C products
- Proven experience with hiring, creating job descriptions, and interviewing
- Experience working with support platforms such as Zendesk
- Experience working with Atlassian products, such as Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work quickly, juggle multiple projects, and adapt to shifting priorities
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment which a passion for the tech industry
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Dashlane::
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog section to find more information about our product and how we work.
- Web QA Automation Engineer - SDET (Remote Eligible - France) Paris, FR
- Web QA Automation Specialist - SDET (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension team (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Site Reliability Engineer / Release Engineer (Remote Eligible - France) Paris, FR