Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
Dashlane continues to hire passionate people to join our mission of making security simple for millions of organizations and their people. At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role
Using Typescript as your primary language, you will be challenged in many different ways: heavy client-side calculation while preserving optimal user experience ; or maintaining Dashlane’s unmatched security and privacy levels while ensuring compatibility on all platforms and devices we support. You will collaborate with our Product, Design, and QA teams to constantly improve the user experience. In parallel you will constantly share knowledge with the rest of your team, via pair programming or team internal trainings. You will have the opportunity to challenge your pairs and be challenged in pull requests.
Above all, we are looking for someone who is eager to understand how browsers work and experiment with new technologies to build the fastest and most accurate autofill in the industry!
You will be based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane you will:
- Improve our web page analysis engine to better understand fields and forms to provide the best autofill/autologin to our users
- Work with your team to develop innovative features from inception to release and bring happiness and convenience to our users
- Participate in internal training, architecture reviews and hackathons to raise the bar
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- You have a solid foundation in computer science
- Great oral and written communication in English
We're also looking for :
- Strong interest in web and how browser works
- High code quality standards and a good knowledge of engineering best practices
- You prefer working on complex algorithms rather than UI components
- Notions in python
- Some knowledge of browsers extension development is a plus
- Interest in ML and NLP
- Worked in a R&D environment in the past
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
- Web QA Automation Engineer - SDET (Remote Eligible - France) Paris, FR
- Web QA Automation Specialist - SDET (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension team (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Site Reliability Engineer / Release Engineer (Remote Eligible - France) Paris, FR