Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of making security simple for millions of organizations and their people. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Dashlane is looking for a Customer Support Operations Manager to join our powerhouse Customer Support Team. As a Customer Support Operations Manager, you will lead multiple teams of Customer Support agents & Product Support Specialists in distributed locations. You will ensure that the Customer Support Team Leads that report to you have everything they need to deliver a world-class Support experience to all Dashlane users in a simple, effective, and timely manner. You will also manage & coach the Product Support Specialist team/s that manages complex product changes/launches to completion, maintain feedback loop with Product & Engineering teams, and are responsible for technical content management.
This position’s location is flexible within Portugal, and you can also opt to work in our Lisbon office.
At Dashlane, you will:
- Hire, manage and coach a world-class team of Customer Support & Product Support Team Leaders
- Mentor the team managers to develop and nurture their competencies & experience
- Have weekly 1:1 meetings with direct reports as well as skip-level meetings with the team
- Build, review and implement Support processes and policies for efficient execution & smooth collaboration
- Be the voice of our customers with internal stakeholders like Engineering and Product teams to ensure the correct prioritization of bugs and features
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to ensure alignment and success in accomplishing company objectives
- Explain vision, build buy-in for direction and catalyze tactical and operational changes that result in OKR and KPI achievement
- Drive strong team performance, including implementing scalable team monitoring, incorporating SLAs, and building appropriate scorecards and reports
- Test, administrate and contribute towards continuous improvement of support tools & processes
- Organize schedules for the team using Workforce Management tools and with the help of the Team Lead.
- Help with ticket volume forecasts and backlog management
- Build a collaborative environment where strategy development and execution is done with team members at all levels
- Create reports and communicate KPI & OKR achievements with the executive team and across the broader set of stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience as Customer Support Team Lead/Manager or Operations Team Lead/Manager, preferably in B2B SaaS environment
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to understand, communicate and improve the quality of multiple teams
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders; product managers, engineers, and marketers to create strategies that deliver on business goals
- Strong customer service orientation and critical-thinking skills
- Experience managing a distributed hybrid Customer Support team
- Proven professional experience with project management, process improvements, and building processes, preferably in SaaS environment
- Experience hiring, creating job descriptions and interviewing
- Experience with workforce management tools & processes
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, agile startup environment
- Experience creating reports and analyzing data to achieve KPI targets. (elaborate )
- Passionate about technology and driving the adoption of new products and features.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
- Director, CRM (Remote Eligible - US) New York City, NY, US
- Data Analyst / Senior Data Analyst (Remote Eligible - France) Paris, FR
- Staff Software Engineer (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT