Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respecting peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role:
Our Customer Support Team is here to deliver first-class support in a simple, effective, and timely manner to our growing Dashlane community. Your day-to-day will be focused on handling queries from our customers through a wide range of channels including email, chat, social media, and occasional screen share sessions.
As Customer Support Agent besides helping Dashlane users resolve their questions and concerns, you will also help assist users and internal customers with their product-related concerns and play a role in sharing customer feedback across the organization.
This position’s location is flexible within Portugal, and you can also opt to work in our Lisbon office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Respond to customer questions rapidly and clearly - this entails questions related to Dashlane product, customer account, billing, and how to make the most of Dashlane
- Take ownership of solving a wide range of customer problems that come through email, chat, and social media through effective probing and troubleshooting
- Comply with and suggest improvements for ticket categorization and issue identification guidelines. You play a big role in sharing relevant feedback with the product team and hence in the shaping of the Dashlane product.
- Test and reproduce issues in order to troubleshoot and help the Dashlane product team identify and fix bugs
- Be the voice of our customers: raise their concerns or new feature requests/feedback to our product and engineering team
- Work closely with the Level 2 support team to improve overall product knowledge, and to escalate complex issues that require Level 2 Support
- Update/create content for our internal knowledge base and our help center, making your job and that of your peers easier in the future
To accomplish the above, you will work cross-functionally with different teams such as Engineering, Development, Product, and QA.
We are looking for people that are passionate about helping others, have an interest in technology and the latest internet trends, are naturally curious and eager to join a fast-growing company.
This is the perfect role for someone who already has a strong background or relevant experience in technical support and who has ideally worked in customer facing roles before.
- At least one year of experience in client/customer service experience, preferably consultative customer service experience in a SaaS/tech company
- Experience going on video calls and doing screen shares with customers to solve complex business/technical issues
- You're quality driven with a passion for creating extraordinary customer experiences, while being able to help your team achieve efficiency and productivity objectives
- You are comfortable using support platforms such as Zendesk
- You’re experienced in managing support tickets throughout the entire support lifecycle from initial customer inquiry to triage and reproduction, writing bug reports for hand off to the product/development team, and to resolution.
- Experience working with tech teams like developers/engineers and QA
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues that can arise on web apps, mobile apps, local software, and web extensions
- Excellent spoken and written English. You’re able to communicate technical topics to customers and coworkers simply and clearly.
What else do you need to know?
- Full-time 8h/day between Monday to Sunday, including weekends and bank holidays
- Rotative shifts currently comprised within 9am and 1am (Lisbon time)
- Great culture and multicultural work environment
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Dashlane::
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
Please submit you application in English, and be prepared to be interviewed in English. To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog section to find more information about our product and how we work.
- Director, CRM (Remote Eligible - US) New York City, NY, US
- Data Analyst / Senior Data Analyst (Remote Eligible - France) Paris, FR
- Staff Software Engineer (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT