productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Productboard is designed to excel at digital companies, from early-stage startups to established enterprises. Our Prioritization & Roadmaps tribe is looking for a Product Manager to come help us shape our core roadmap experience and work on the next generation of product roadmaps.
This role will be to lead a brand new team in the prioritization area within the Prioritization and Roadmaps tribe. It’s THE opportunity for you if you’ve ever been annoyed at how difficult it is to get everyone aligned on the short term plan. If you ever thought “there must be a better way to do this” when planning your short term roadmap then this is the role for you!
You will get plenty of support and you will closely work with the tribe product lead, engineering lead and design lead to shape the strategy for the team and execute.
On a typical day, you will …
- Work within one of our product teams, collaborating closely with product designers and engineers to realize solutions that are remarkably easy to use while solving complex problems
- Talk to customers on a weekly basis, learning about their needs and pain points
- Research and prioritize how we can make our core roadmap offering even better
- Help with the discovery and delivery of various product initiatives within the Prioritization and Roadmaps Tribe.
- Collaborate with product marketing on setting the go-to-market strategy
- Get user feedback and love ❤️
- 4+ years of experience in product management
- Team spirit and great communication skills; you know how to align both with your product team and stakeholders
- Excellent at working with product designers and engineers
- Great understanding of the short term tactical planning PM process.
- Experience evaluating product metrics and goals
- Experience shipping complex user-facing products
- Experience with B2B SaaS products
Bonus points for:
- Experience with design sprints
- Experience with enterprise customers
- Good knowledge of product analytics.
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
📢 Productboard Toastmasters Club
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.