Single sign-on for backend infrastructure.
Senior Sales Operations Manager
Job Description / Skills Required
strongDM is a customer-first, second, and third company with a rabid fan base. When was the last time you heard things like:
* Splunk's CISO Joel Fulton says "strongDM gives you what you can’t get any other way -- the ability to see what happens, replay and analyze incidents."
* Chef's co-founder Adam Jacob says "strongDM takes the friction out of getting staff access to the systems they need."
Customers love us because:
The product rocks: strongDM fundamentally changes the relationship between InfoSec, DevOps, and end users. Enforce the controls security needs while making it easier to facilitate access.
They can trust us: we built a technical product for technical buyers. We do not use jargon. There is no alternative but to always be technically accurate. We are not afraid to admit product gaps.
We’re real humans: we built a serious product without taking ourselves too seriously. Each member of the team is deadly good at their job, and yet we crack jokes on the phone with customers.
Just like strongDM's product is easy to use...
...and loved by all, our internal systems that support Sales need to be as well! That means strong (pun intended!) process and rigor on everything operational related to our sale: Salesforce, call notes, stages, interactions with the core product on trial status, all of it.
As our first Sales Operations hire, you own that chain end-to-end. If we close deals with even 1% less friction or 1% faster, you’ve impacted the top and bottom lines. That’s huge.
What You'll Do:
- The job in one bullet point: define and improve process to increase wins and shorten sales cycles
- Establish highly repeatable (and scalable) sales processes, automation and reporting methodology
- Provide first-class operational support to our Sales organization by supporting sellers and managers in their day-to-day activities
- Implement the operational requirements of business plans, define sales processes, analyze revenue trends & other critical metrics
- Own operational improvements and efficiencies in the areas of reporting, process, workflow, communication, and strategy
- Identify areas of risk or opportunity by conducting detailed analysis of forecast, pipeline and trending data, with ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations.
- 5+ years of sales operations experience
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Strong operational mindset, with an ability to take business objectives and convert into simple, tangible solutions.
- Skilled at gathering process requirements, and then building those into our sales operations and systems
- Ability to support and collaborate across multiple stakeholders, including Sales, CS, and Finance
- Detail oriented, highly organized, with the ability to prioritize multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Strong communications skills across all mediums and audience types
- Base + equity in a fast-growing startup
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k, HSA, FSA, short/long-term disability
- 3 months parental leave
- 4 weeks accrued PTO + standard holidays + volunteer days
- No travel required