Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Senior Partner Marketing Manager
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is looking for an ambitious Senior Partner Marketing Manager to join our team. This role will be responsible for activating our agency partnerships to drive increased value from one of our most important revenue channels. This will involve a combination of strategic planning and creative execution, working in close collaboration with the Partnerships team, Partner Enablement, and multiple groups across Attentive’s marketing team.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Partner Marketing, this individual will own partner-facing communications and align with partner organization leaders and internal Attentive teams to enhance and drive partner go-to-market activities.
- Marketing to partners: manage and evolve communications programs that inform and educate Attentive agency partners about Attentive news and announcements, product updates and campaigns, partner program news, and co-marketing and sponsorship opportunities. Program examples include newsletters and email campaigns, partner networking sessions, webinars, and more.
- Marketing with partners: own the complete lifecycle of awareness and lead generation initiatives (planning, execution, measurement) for co-hosted events, webinars, blog posts, ebooks, and more. Provide recommendations, project manage content and events, and hold all parties accountable for established roles, responsibilities, timelines, and deliverables.
- Marketing through partners: own partner marketing onboarding and readiness. Help new and maturing partners get up to speed on how co-marketing with Attentive works and guide them through the steps needed to prepare for success. Help agency partners define their Attentive solutions and prepare to bring their solution to market.
- Strategic planning: Help Partner Marketing align with other internal teams to ensure efficient production and delivery of various sales, technical, and marketing enablement including content, training and certification resources, presentations, and more. Lead in development of project briefs, schedule creation, kickoffs, and work diligently to keep cross-functional stakeholders informed throughout the process.
- Operations: Manage campaign budgets. Maintain agency partner directory listings and other content on the Partners section of our external website.
- Analysis: Consistently track the ROI effectiveness of each agency partner marketing activity (traffic/views, leads generated, deals sourced and influenced, deals closed, cost per lead, etc.). Evaluate our existing efforts to determine the most valuable channels for partner-sourced new business opportunities.
- 4+ years marketing experience at a technology company with direct or complementary involvement with agency partners and/or partner marketing, OR, equivalent experience at a digital marketing agency in a client-lead/account management/marketing program management role.
- Creative thinker and problem solver: well versed in modern digital marketing campaign channels, strategies and tactics and able to make campaign recommendations with confidence that comes from experience.
- Data-driven with knowledge of performance metrics to ensure programs are successfully measured and reported on, and ability to teach partners campaign measurement best practices. Experience using and reporting with Salesforce. Hubspot experience is a plus.
- Exceptional organization and project management skills, ability to create and manage briefs and planning docs to inform program direction and team roles
- Strong accountability required to set expectations around deliverables and timelines with internal peers, leadership, partner, and client teams.
- Events and webinar experience a plus: includes the ability to identify and help create in-person or virtual experiences, design an agenda, craft promotional content, manage execution and measurement of the program.
- Team player with a positive, outgoing nature, emotional intelligence, and a great sense of humor
Benefits and Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Professional development opportunities including an education stipend
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.