Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Manager, Growth Partnerships
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is building strategic alliances with the best agency, technology and consulting partners in the industry, with a unique focus on building text message marketing as a core strategic product and services model within each of our partners. The partner ecosystem is a significant and fast-growing part of Attentive’s success and growth strategy. The Manager of Growth Partnerships will be responsible to help pioneer the future of consumer communication with Attentive’s growth partners. This individual will manage a team of 5 partner managers and work to deepen relationships with Attentive’s existing partner and expand Attentive’s network of partners to achieve top line results and increase the use of Attentive’s technology across the ecosystem. This role will report to the Head of Growth Partnerships.
- Manage a team of 5 direct reports to drive go to market motion with partners
- Collaborate cross functionally with sales, marketing, client strategy and legal
- Work with the head of growth partnerships to implement and accelerate go to market of the Attentive product and other technology partners
- Prioritize investment across the partner universe and identify new accounts to scale with partner managers
- Work with partner managers to define partner’s org charts, determine business goals and stand up SMS services
- Build and manage a tactical plan with each partner manager to identify and expand relationships with current and new agency partners
- Work with sales leaders to identify key accounts to prioritize with partner managers
- Track and analyze team and individual metrics to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Network at in person and virtual partner events
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years as partnerships manager or account executive in the marketing technology, eCommerce technology, or performance marketing industry
- Strong relationship building, presentation, and sales (within Agency or Channel Sales) experience are a must
- Strong listening skills to understand the unique needs of partners and the customer
- Self-starter with an innate need to achieve best-in-class results and the grittiness to always get things done
- Ability to successfully manage multiple workstreams and prioritize competing projects
- Ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others in both speech and writing
- Extremely comfortable in outside sales meetings and events
- Strong skills with Google Docs and Salesforce CRM is a plus
- Strong track record of hitting IC or team goals and developing a team-first culture
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.