Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Customer Success Manager
Boston, MA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Privy, a subsidiary of Attentive, is the email marketing platform for Shopify & Wix stores that need the tools & coaching to grow from $0 to $1 million in sales. We're the #1 reviewed sales app in the Shopify app store, and to date 500,000+ small e-commerce brands around the world use Privy-- and we've helped them generate $6 billion in sales so far. Our mission is to provide the tools, education, and support small ecommerce brands need to grow their online stores and build thriving businesses.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who can coach our top customers on Privy and consult with them on marketing and ecommerce strategies. You’ll be working with small and medium-sized ecommerce businesses and helping them grow through using Privy’s onsite conversion and email tools. Your main goal will be to help our customers meet their goals. Privy is growing fast so you’ll have the opportunity to have an outsized impact on a fast-moving start up.
- Build positive relationship with our most valuable customers
- Help customers realize value from the Privy platform, our resources, and our relationship with them
- Positively impact “customer love” metrics such as retention, CSAT, product adoption, expansion, and engagement
What You'll Do
- Maintain relationships with our high-value customers
- Make strategic and tactical recommendations for using Privy based on your customers’ business goals
- Be your customers internal advocate and go-to resource for all things Privy-related
- Find creative solutions to business and technical questions
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales approach and product roadmap
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Privy advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
Who You Are
- 2-4 years in a customer-facing or relationship management role
- Ability to take customer pain-points or desired outcomes and prescribe suggestions and solutions in real time
- Exceptional communication skills; you know how to make sophisticated or technical concepts simple for customers
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help small businesses
- Highly organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented
- Experience building and maintaining client relationships
- Results-driven mentality with a bias for speed and action
- Adaptable and comfort with wearing many hats
- 1-2 years in a Customer Success, Account Manager, or Relationship Manager role
- Hands-on experience in an ecommerce or marketing role
- Working knowledge of ecommerce tech ecosystems
Our Benefits That Put People First
- Unlimited vacation policy with a two week minimum
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Flexible work hours and fully remote options, including reimbursement for WeWork All Access
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- Annual charitable donation matching program
- 12-weeks 100% paid leave for new parents
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.