Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
This is a strategic role for practiced account managers seeking key experience selling to hyper growth mid-market accounts. You will be responsible to drive cross-sells across the assigned customer accounts with specialized knowledge specific to “security” and “application expertise” like Salesforce.com and AWS etc.. This will be achieved through effective strategic planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within an assigned account base. Our Product Sales Specialist role is comprised of 75% inside sales and 25% customer onsite.
- Build an account plan with the respective account teams to identify areas to expand the account with cross-sells and multi-product adoption based on propensity.
- Break into new lines of business groups within the defined accounts.
- Map Druva solutions to the customer’s unique business and technical requirements to ensure strategic long-term value
- Leverage technology alliance partners like AWS and Dell to build the account plan and navigate the account.
- Create/Manage a sales funnel of opportunities from start-to-finish and track in Salesforce.com
- Generate results; consistent, reliable performance with 100% minimum attainment expected
- Partnering with the local, regional and national channel partners to drive business for Druva and the partner community.
- Arranging and driving business reviews, EBC, unsolicited proposals etc. to drive customer engagement.
- Be the “expert” as a Product Specialist.
- 5+ year experience as an Account Executive/Account Manager where you have exceeded your sales plan each year and can document the success
- Deep understanding of any of the following is a must: AWS, Salesforce.com, Datacenter Backup or CyberSecurity.
- Has the passion to build a GTM strategy for each product line supported and has the drive to grow into a management position.
- Ideally bring enterprise sales experience in the IT industry
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Ability to drive C-level engagements
- Ideally come from the Storage/Data Management world and understand Enterprise Backup Technologies.
- Continuous learner and student of the game - you want to constantly get better
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
- You strive for greatness and push yourself
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- The desire to support a great work environment via positive, professional, and ethical conduct
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is $190,000-$245,000. Druva offers additional incentives for eligible roles which may or may not include annual bonus, commission incentive plans and and/or stock.In addition, benefits and perks are available to all full-time employees of Druva varying by location. In general, US employees are eligible for healthcare benefits, a 401k plan and company match, unlimited time-off, short and long-term disability coverage, and basic life insurance, among others.