Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers Data Protection and Management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva is trusted worldwide by over 4,000 companies at the forefront of embracing the cloud. Druva is a privately held company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and is funded by Sequoia Capital, Viking Global Investors, Tenaya Capital, Riverwood Capital and Nexus Partners.Please do visit us at:
About The Role
We are on the hunt for a passionate and hungry Renewals Specialist. This role acts as a key individual contributor on a Sales team that consistently delivers market leading retention rates and more. The team you’ll join is a culmination of individuals who are passionate about customer loyalty committed to bringing the right people together with the intention of securing and growing our revenue.
This role will be focused on the closed-loop process of the subscription renewal. This individual will assist the Sales team—you’ll quote, revise, report and close renewal opportunities.
Your ability to drive business processes, manage heavy transaction workloads with keen attention to detail, and build automation into our workflow will enable the team to secure more revenue prior to the subscription expiration date ultimately removing the risk of churn. You are driven, curious, intelligent and deeply passionate about your craft. You will remove barriers to customer retention and collaborate with the broader customer success team to deliver a high value customer experience at time of renewal. This is a demanding role that requires strong passion, priority management and interpersonal skills.What You Will Be Doing
- You will own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the account team to preserve and enhance customer contracts and relationships
- You will actively engage with key decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments
- You will maintain and report an accurate rolling 90-day forecast of renewals in your territory
- You will negotiate and execute renewal contracts (in partnership with legal and orders teams) that align to customer goals
- You will discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth
- Develop playbook for renewal engagement maximizing revenue retention
What You Should Have
- 3+ years of Technical Sales / Customer Success / Account Management experience preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Consistent track record of achieving personal and team goals
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to grow business in a strategic manner, i.e. creating new processes and initiatives
- Bachelor degree required
Desired Skills And Experience
- Data Backup/Data Protection/ Storage or SaaS sales experience
- Customer Success/Service background
- Formal training in a recognized sales methodology
- Prior experience using Salesforce .
On any given day, you’ll be doing one or all of these things
- Discussing account usage and strategizing growth opportunities at time of renewal with partners and customers; in addition to quoting and building renewal order forms for your territory/pipeline for both direct customers and partners
- Work reactively on cancellation requests, as well as proactively alerting relevant teams of any customer risk factors within your renewal territory.
- Closing out your renewal opportunities by cross-checking customer or partner paperwork and submitting per correct process through SalesForce to ensure clean and accurate order acceptance.
- Working closely with your field counterparts to uncover new use cases and growth through cross-selling and upselling your existing install base.
- Act as liaison between Finance, Sales, and Customers.
- Assisting the Billing team with collections.