Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
In this role, you will join a team supporting the Global Renewals organization within Druva Sales. As a rapidly growing and successful SaaS organization, the Renewals business and team continue to grow in size and complexity quarter over quarter.
You’ll play a critical role helping maintain and manage various Renewals team process playbooks, helping to oversee, improve and debug various Renewal workflows, and connect those activities to accurate forecast projections, as well as analytics and reporting tasks on the status of Open as well as Closed renewal contracts and expansions.
You’ll additionally maintain a critical role as liaison to internal Druva teams – Sales Operations, Order Desk, Billing, Customer Success, and Service Desk – driving CPQ and sales proposal creation through various automated techniques, combined with manual processes, as well as overseeing deployment requests that enable greater efficiency and speed for the Druva Renewals organization and the customers we serve.
This position reports to the Director, Global Renewals.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Primary resource for questions, problem escalation and testing for automated renewal delivery process to end customers.
- Primary liaison to key distributors and partners for data automation and transfer requirements, and the bidirectional provision of forecast and status information.
- Pipeline clean-up and maintenance: Maintain CRM field accuracy and integrity for forecast/pipeline reports.
- Monitor partner aliases for Renewal and Expansion orders, and coordinate processing with internal teams.
- Maintain ongoing reports and analytics for renewal pipeline, contracts and closures, including but not limited to pricing, product mix, deal reason codes, and trend analysis.
- Maintain accurate reporting for deal closures, for crosscheck accuracy against finance reconciliation as well as compensation computation reporting.
- Assist with contract validation, quote creation and modification where needed for Renewals team members, and act as liaison with Sales Ops and Order Desk as required.
Requirements for Position:
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is required, with moderate to expert skills in report and dashboard creation
- Skilled – expert level preferred - in Excel, and the creation and use of pivot tables and vlookup
- Knowledgeable with Google G-Suite
- Knowledge and skills with CPQ (quote) tools in SFDC strongly preferred
- Knowledgeable with Powerpoint and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Experience in a SaaS company, as well as prior work with Sales/GTM and with Finance/Deal Desk teams is strongly preferred
- Able to work a staggered shift overlapping with USA Pacific time zone (a normal shift window defined to start and end within time block between Noon to Midnight IST)
What we are looking for:
- High energy, positive attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable with collaboration and multi-tasking
- Comfortable with change and reprioritization, problem-solving, and coupled with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Self-starter and self-driven; able to work with minimal direction
- Excellent organizational skills