Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
- Generate new sales leads through a mixture of outbound phone and email prospecting, following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries
- Schedule meetings and product demos for Account Executives
- Manage inbound leads process to maximize conversion and pipeline development
- Understand Druva’s offerings and competitive positioning to effectively communicate and apply them to a prospects needs
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce.com
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
What You Bring
- 1-2 years of prior SDR experience
- Experience in technology solutions, cloud and Saas preferred
- Experience with tools such as SFDC, CL, Salesloft, Linkedin, Zoom, etc.
- Ability to articulate technical capabilities in terms of business value
- A strong desire to learn a comprehensive software sales process
- Strong sense of urgency and motivation to meet and exceed aggressive goals
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A plus if you are hard working, competitive, professional and comfortable taking direction and feedback.
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is $75,000-$90,000 Druva offers additional incentives for eligible roles which may or may not include annual bonus, commission incentive plans and and/or stock.In addition, benefits and perks are available to all full-time employees of Druva varying by location. In general, US employees are eligible for healthcare benefits, a 401k plan and company match, unlimited time-off, short and long-term disability coverage, and basic life insurance, among others.