Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Sales Development Representative - Southern EMEA
Job Description / Skills Required
Druva is the global leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, delivering the industry’s first data management-as-a-service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers and cloud applications and leverages the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to enable data protection, governance and intelligence–dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
Druva’s award-winning solutions intelligently collect data, and unify backup, disaster recovery, archival and governance capabilities onto a single, optimized data set. As the industry’s fastest growing data protection provider, Druva is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations, and protects over 40 PB of data.
This is an opportunity to be an influential member of a high performing sales team at a fast-growing SaaS company. As an SDR you’ll work closely with our sales and marketing teams to drive new business by evangelizing Druva’s technology to prospective customers. You will be responsible for making outbound calls to target prospective accounts and generating qualified business opportunities.
What You Will Be Doing
- Generate new sales leads through a mixture of outbound phone and email prospecting, following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries
- Schedule meetings and product demos for Account Executives
- Manage inbound leads process to maximize conversion and pipeline development
- Understand Druva’s offerings and competitive positioning to effectively communicate and apply them to a prospects needs
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce.com
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
What You Bring
- Experience in technology solutions, cloud and Saas preferred
- Experience with tools such as SFDC, Salesloft, Linkedin, Zoom, etc.
- Ability to articulate technical capabilities in terms of business value
- A strong desire to learn a comprehensive software sales process
- Strong sense of urgency and motivation to meet and exceed aggressive goals
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A plus if you are hard working, competitive, professional and comfortable taking direction and feedback.
- Language skills - fluent in English with one or more of the following - French, Spanish, Italian