Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Due to our expansive growth we are seeking an exceptional sales leader to join our Corporate Sales team as Director of Sales. The ideal candidate for this role is a positive, process-driven, and influential individual with deep experience selling IT software solutions to SMB and mid-market organizations. As a leader, you possess outstanding quantitative, communications and sales management skills that will define, optimize and scale Druva’s Corporate Sales business. You are an experienced leader and people manager, and will build and expand your team to ensure a robust pipeline and sales execution. Engaging closely with internal partners, you will develop, deploy and maintain a velocity sales process. The ideal candidate has proven experience in managing, building and encouraging a team to achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets.
- Bring a high degree of passion, energy, excitement to the position
- Identify and drive territory/account sales plans for assigned geographic territories
- Work collaboratively cross-functionally, ensuring that segment and opportunity strategy is communicated and easily understood by your team
- Coach and develop your sales team to make them successful
- Ability to leverage the channel; Having a channel focused strategy while scaling the organization
- High level SFDC acumen
- Adherence to MEDDIC Sales Methodology
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Manage contract negotiations
- Challenger Mentality - ability to challenge a prospective client or industry’s perception of the status quo
- Enable the sales team to lead the entire sales cycle while building consensus within an account to facilitate a net new sale
- Reporting on all aspects of the business to senior sales management
- Drive metrics that measure the success of the business
- Drive sales, including delivering presentations and demonstrations with the product, writing business proposals, quote preparation, evangelizing Druva as a company, negotiating terms and contracts, closing deals and providing mentoring and guidance to Account Executives
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast
- Manage team with occasional travel required
- Having a lot of fun while disrupting a $100B TA
- Extensive experience in sales, with heavyweight experience in Data protection, Security or IT infrastructure and/or Saas
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor and front-line sales manager
- 5+ years experience managing sales teams
- Passionate about training early career reps, with a consistent record of building a great working environment
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with customer-facing and back-office teams
- Excellent presentation, organization, and listening skills
- Must be analytical and metrics driven through all stages of the sales cycle
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related discipline