Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital and is a trusted partner by over 4,000 global organizations.
In this role you are a part of the Druva Alliances Organization, reporting to the Senior Director, Dell Alliance. You support new business sales revenue achieved by Druva’s leading OEM partner in support of the Partner’s MidMarket and Corporate Sales organizations. This is achieved through collaborative territory planning, using business development techniques and supporting Dell’s inside sales activities within an assigned territory. This is a co-sell supporting role heavily focused on ensuring the Druva’s OEM products achieve share of mind, and market, with our OEM Partner.
Your Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Co-sell support to Dell MidMarket and Corporate Sellers in the identification of PowerProtect Backup Service-qualified opportunities;
- Continuous enablement of Dell’s sellers regarding PowerProtect Backup Service platform, quoting processes, booking processes, training materials, incentive programs;
- Partnering with Dell sellers in coordination with Dell Channel partners for funnel inspection and by funnel stage assistance in closing new business and expanding existing PPBS business;
- Reporting on pipeline updates and opportunity statuses within your assigned region; and
- Escalation of customer / prospect compelling events or issues that require extended Druva engagement to address.
In this Role, the Successful Manager:
- Creates awareness and interest for the PowerProtect Backup Service product offerings across Dell’s sales teams, while maintaining a keen understanding of the partner’s business and how Druva’s alignment to that business – where BOTH parties will achieve commercial benefit;
- Generates measurable share-shift to PowerProtect Backup Service products from alternate Dell resold competitive products;
- Coordinates with Dell Sales Management on campaigns and programs launched by Dell to ensure Druva awareness and support of these actions in order to reinforce their success; and
- Achieves their ongoing assigned quota for Dell ACV bookings.
Druva has a performance-driven culture driven by the ‘What’ and the ‘How’, all with the purpose of driving action toward impactful results for our customers, partners, investors, and ourselves – the ‘Win’. The core metrics this role will be incentivized and measured by are:
- How: Cross functional collaboration to effectively and efficiently execute the partner strategy
- Win: Attainment of QTRLY Bookings Objectives
- What: QTRLY MBOs associated with your active onboarding and contribution to the How during your first 90 days with Druva.
For Consideration for This Role the Successful Candidate Must Have:
- 3+ years experience corporate sales experience where you have exceeded your sales goals each year and can document the success;
- Demonstrable aptitude to time-manage and prioritize tasks in order to meet objectives;
- The ongoing desire to work remotely from Druva offices at a Dell DPS selling location (when commercially practical);
- Comprehensive experience with modern business automation and sales management tools and systems (e.g. Salesforce, GSuite, Excel, etc); and
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
The Ideal Candidate For This Role Also Has:
- Excellent organizational cadences in order to manage time to outcomes and needs for reporting;
- 1 year, or more, working with, or within, the Dell DPS Sales Organization; and
- Experience with SaaS-based products and their benefits; and
The Soft Skills Here are Critical To your Success in this Role:
- Aptitude to collaborate effectively with partners, understanding Druva business objectives and “translating” those objectives to Druva business partners in order to create mutual program success;
- Ability to influence and build consensus with people across all levels and functions with a sense of urgency;
- Crisp and effective communication skills, including significant experience presenting to senior executives; and
- Time management and organization – you will function autonomously in this role after initial training and program on-boarding.
This position may require regional overnight travel, and some national travel, when possible. Travel less than 15%.
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is $110,000-$162,000. Druva offers additional incentives for eligible roles which may or may not include annual bonus, commission incentive plans and and/or stock.In addition, benefits and perks are available to all full-time employees of Druva varying by location. In general, US employees are eligible for healthcare benefits, a 401k plan and company match, unlimited time-off, short and long-term disability coverage, and basic life insurance, among others.