Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva is the leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management. Ransomware Protection, eDiscovery operations and Sensitive Data Governance are top of mind for our customers who seek new ways to protect and manage their data as they continue to face increased security threats, privacy and compliance challenges. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making. Druva recently announced a $147M investment at >$2B valuation as the company rapidly scales in response to accelerated demand for its platform.
As the Product Operations Analyst at Druva, you will establish and oversee product management tools and product lifecycle processes to ensure we deliver the best products in the market. As a part of your role, you will gain in-depth knowledge of how we effectively design, implement, and deliver our products. We are looking for you to partner with the product and engineering teams to improve alignment, communication and processes, throughout the roadmap and delivery of our products.
- Tactical execution of Strategic Operations and Product Management functions;
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to maintain consistent processes and programs integrated with Druva’s business systems to accurately align engineering and product management activity;
- Align Business Operations and Products telemetry to provide timely and accurate reporting on NPI velocity and adherence to Druva NPI planning;
- Collaboration with Revenue Operations and Business Intelligence Teams to ensure business telemetry meets Product forecasts and KPIs;
- Close collaboration with the Director, Product Operations to ensure necessary programs and materials are available for strategic launches and ongoing New Product Introduction.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure reporting on product activity is timely and accurate so that it is integral to Druva’s overall customer experience.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS (including certifications, licenses, etc.):
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or related field experience required;
- Between 3-5 years SaaS experience;
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce and similar CRM systems;
- Demonstrated experience with the Atlassian’s Jira platform;
- Direct experience working with Product Management, Engineering, and Customer Success teams in an Enterprise Software company;
- Demonstrated commercial understanding of Product Management functions associated with user story creation; Waterfall and Agile development processes, UAT, documentation, and release packaging;
- Demonstrated competence with Google G Suite, Looker, and other modern collaboration tools; and
- Demonstrated ability to set meaningful KPIs and manage them.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You have proven success in managing the systems and programs associated with GTM activities in a diverse partner ecosystem;
- You demonstrate exceptional time management and organizational execution in managing multiple concurrent initiatives;
- You are motivated to succeed and energized by the motivation of your colleagues and peers;
- You are able to work collaboratively with Business, Marketing, Sales and Revenue Operations, along with the Product Management and Engineering Business Units;
- You are able to demonstrate technical and commercial competence to external business leaders and “win hearts and minds” associated with aligning diverse external business processes with Druva’s;
- When it is safe to do so, you have the ability to travel (less than 25%) for off site partner meetings, industry events, conferences, etc.; and
- You execute to win.