Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Principal Product Manager will lead and manage specific portion of Druva’s portfolio of Data Protection products and services. This person will participate in developing the strategy and product roadmap, while ensuring the execution of the strategy in collaboration with other departments. This is a critical, highly visible and strategic role within the company.
- Drive analysis of existing and future market and technology trends around data protection, including how new market trends will create opportunity for Druva
- Conduct comprehensive go-to-market plans for data protection offerings for data center (Hybrid Workloads) - including collaboration across marketing, customer acquisition, internal and external Sales enablement, route-to-market and partnering opportunities across all segments
- Strengthen engagement with customers and external facing stakeholders to understand and analyze customer and partner needs across a highly competitive and evolving landscape
- Research trends, new and potential customers and competitive information to define and execute upon overall business plan
- Collaborate with other leaders and partner with Finance, Business Operations and Sales to support business cases and plans for existing offerings and incremental or new innovations
- Participate with Engineering leaders to drive Agile delivery
- Domain knowledge in areas of Data Protection, Data Management, Storage or IT Infrastructure (Virtualization, Databases, DR, Cloud etc.) market
- SaaS & cloud related experience will be a significant benefit
- Experience participating in go to market strategy and planning - including messaging, planning routes to market, building comprehensive execution plan
- Working knowledge of lean and agile development processes with a proven track record in using these skills to develop and manage products and people through the entire product life cycle
- Greater than 8 years building and delivering enterprise class products that delight customers
- Hungy, Humble and (people) Smart.
- Strong awareness of technology trends, influence and impact
- Strong level of strategic thinking and ability to translate strategy into execution plans with a bias towards action
- Superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Crisp and effective executive communication skills, including significant experience presenting cross-functionally and across all levels
- Ability to build and develop durable relationships across product teams, sales engineers, marketing, etc. to support research and strategy execution needs
- Strong self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Enterprise and large enterprise segment experience (both direct and indirect). Business development experience preferred
- Previous management consulting experience is a plus
- BE or equivalent; MBA preferred