Druva is a leading provider of continuous data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
We are searching for an executive who brings extensive experience crafting monetization strategy and leading strategic pricing initiatives in the SaaS/subscription industry. You understand the critical role pricing plays in every aspect of a company’s bottom line and have a firm understanding of market and industry dynamics. Bring that experience, leadership and strategic expertise to Druva and help us continue our unprecedented growth This is an opportunity to collaborate with the executive team to transform Druva's product strategy and deliver customer-friendly, innovative pricing solutions to market.
What You’ll Do:
- Build out the strategic pricing function for the company
- Manage all facets (strategy, processes, systems, reporting) surrounding the pricing of products and collaborate with the deal desk on effective adoption of pricing guidelines
- Monitor key metrics and market/competitive intelligence to derive insights and identify opportunities for evolving pricing across our portfolio
- Work with the company's executive leadership to define, launch, and drive strategic and operational initiatives around monetization and pricing strategy
- Develop and implement value based pricing strategies to support Land and Expand strategies
- Conduct audits and analysis to ensure proper pricing and inventory management practices are in place
- Provide thought-leadership on pricing and establish pricing best practices and methodologies into the company
What We Are Looking For:
- 10+ years of work experience within a B2B SaaS Company
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required, MBA or other analytical graduate programs preferred
- Expert in SaaS pricing, packaging and bundling
- Deep analytical background to model COGS and how it impacts GM
- Strong familiarity with cloud providers and their operating models i.e. AWS, Azure
- Rich experience with driving pricing initiatives- sales enablement, operational reporting, pricing execution among others
- Extensive experience with indirect routes to the market esp. channel partners/distributors/MSPs
- Data protection/ infrastructure/ storage experience would be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work across stakeholder teams and positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions, and articulate the objectives, both internally and externally
- Attention to detail, highly organized and self-directed