Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Account Based Marketing Manager, Growth
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is looking to hire an ABM expert to grow our existing upmarket customer base. We’ve landed some stellar logos, you’ll focus on expanding them! This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Account Based Marketing and will partner closely with Gong’s Director, Customer Sales as well as Customer Marketing and Customer Success Teams. This is an opportunity to play a critical and high-visibility role for the leading revenue intelligence company that is driving innovation in some of the hottest areas of technology including AI, machine learning, remote work, cloud, and the subscription economy.
- You’ll own strategy, execution, and the results of all things ABM for our existing Midmarket and Enterprise customer-base.
- You will be the first person dedicated to customer ABM! You’ll partner closely with the Customer Sales team to select the right target accounts, and then develop & launch programs to expand those top customers into new business units, geos, and teams.
- You’ll work hand-in-hand with Customer Account Team (CAEs, CSMs) to craft hyper-relevant, tailored programs that nurture top accounts and provide the #ravingfan experience that we all crave
- You are a HUGE partner to the customer marketing team. They are the 1:many to your 1:few and 1:1
- Work with event marketing to design integrated programs through pre-event, at-event, and post-event support activities and calls to action.
- Get coverage with the right contacts on our target customer accounts everywhere they go on the digital web.
- Work with the content and PMM teams to make content that our target customer accounts crave so we can hit these companies with the right message at the right time.
- Measure and report on Growth ABM programs with actionable insights and business impact. You’ll partner closely with Marketing Operations and Analytics to nail expansion ABM reporting
- Everything above and more to help contribute to the team’s goal of expanding and increasing spend of our existing customer-base, all while creating #ravingfan experiences along the way
- 6+ years of experience in Demand Gen (3+ years in ABM/Enterprise marketing)
- A relationships-first mentality. You’ll become BFFS with your partners in customer sales, customer success, and customer marketing!
- You bring a passion for creativity and thinking outside the box to create unique and memorable “Raving Fan” experiences for our customers
- Strong problem-solving skills to strategize creative ways to get in front of top accounts
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in executive-level settings
- Strong collaborator and easy to work with across time-zones
- Ability to think strategically and “Favor the Long Term”
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.