Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Value Insights Manager
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong’s Value Engineering team is responsible for helping Gong's customers measure the benefits of, and drive more value out of the Gong technology, using data. The Value Insights Manager will be responsible for helping Gong’s most strategic customers demonstrate and justify Gong’s business value.
- Partnering with Gong’s sales and success teams to help build data-driven Gong business cases and business review collateral for their customers (new or existing customers).
- Working directly with Gong customers to build joint financial justification models for a Gong investment.
- Extracting KPIs and value stories from Gong data.
- Build and deliver training material for Gong employees around Gong value.
- Build and maintain self service templates and value calculators to address customer value related questions.
- Authoring thought leadership pieces around Gong value.
- A minimum of 10-12 years of relevant work experience in value engineering / management consulting / business architecture roles.
- Clear understanding and a buy-in into Gong’s technology, value proposition and business strategy.
- Proven experience in extracting insights from data in the sales space.
- Proven experience in building financial models, benefit analyses and value stories.
- Deep understanding of B2B sales processes and pipeline management concepts.
- Expertise in software B2B business models, with specific functional expertise in Sales systems.
- A degree in business, operations, management, or a related field is desirable.
- Technical skills:
- Experience with CRM systems and tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience with data visualization and BI tools (e.g. Tableau)
- General business skills:
- Experience interacting with internal and external stakeholders and C-level executives.
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment.
- Proven skills to work effectively across internal functional areas in ambiguous situations.
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results.
- Follow Rev Ops team values and Gong’s operating principles
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.