Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
You’ll be at the heart of delivering Glossier products to our customers! We are looking for a detail-oriented, hard-working individual to join the Supply Chain Operations team. You will be responsible for inventory purchasing, order tracking, and managing day-to-day communication with our vendors. You will support the Production & Materials Management team as we look to automate our purchasing and production processes with new technology. This role is highly cross-functional and you will have the opportunity to work with Demand Planning, Product Development, Brand Creative, Packaging, Logistics, and Finance as part of our day-to-day operations as well as ad hoc projects.
6 Month Expectations:
- Create and update purchase orders within our ERP system, confirm receipt of POs with vendors
- Request and review vendor open order status reports (delivery timing, costs, quantity, location)
- Escalate production delays or supply risks to internal partners
- Interface with vendors to arrange freight and track critical shipments and deliveries
- Support Product Development team with ordering testing materials for new product launches
- Own creation and set up of new skus and UPCs
- Collaborate with Creative team on final artwork approval of new materials prior to production
- Assist Finance team with inventory invoice reconciliation when needed
12+ Month Expectations:
- Consolidate periodic inventory reports from vendors; provide visibility into inventory position and locations to internal partners
- Own decision-making around version control for new sku creation
- Analyze purchasing data for insights, drive internal PO process improvements
- Own aspects of Supply Chain KPI reporting, including OTIF (On Time In Full)
- Provide inputs for new system implementations; including data validation and expertise on current ways of working
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow through on all aspects of responsibility
- Sense of urgency, flexibility, and ability to multitask
- Strong written and oral communication skills within the team and with external vendors
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, familiarity with Dropbox, and Google Docs
- Proactive and willing to go above and beyond to resolve issues and improve processes
NOTE: Glossier requires all newly-hired employees whose job responsibilities require them to work from a Glossier office or retail location or require them to travel, work in person with vendors or others or participate in creative productions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Glossier is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state or local law.
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.