Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Noom is a leader in the health and wellness industry. We help our users live healthier habits and lifestyles by combining technology, empathy and psychology to deliver lasting behavioral change at scale. We currently reach more than 45 million users worldwide and have transformed millions of lives through our healthy weight and healthy mind products.
Noom is hiring an exceptional analyst to join our international team. You will partner broadly across the company and play a key role in providing and operational insights to help guide our business forward. The ideal candidate has developed a strong analytical toolkit, and is excited to apply those skills to help Noom scale its mission to millions across the world. This is a unique opportunity to join our VP International and Director of Strategy & Operations in building Noom’s international business
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build dashboards which provide international leadership with a real-time view on financial, operational, and product performance across our portfolio of countries
- Help set monthly, quarterly, and annual KPI targets
- Deliver data driven insights to functional leads which identify opportunities to improve existing processes or develop new approaches to improve international operations and product
- Automate recurring analyses and forecasts of KPIs and trends, with the goal of better understanding and predicting our business
- Work cross-functionally to help analyze and drive strategic initiatives across Noom while supporting day-to-day business operations as we scale
- Take on special projects as necessary to support important initiatives within Noom
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of experience in management consulting, buy/sell-side finance, or strategy/business operations roles; startup and/or health care experience a big plus
- Exceptional record of academic and professional achievement
- Comfort with ambiguity, first-rate problem solving skills, and the ability to get stuff done
- Experience using data visualization (e.g., tables, charts, graphs) to represent analyses to an executive audience for the purpose of refining and influencing strategic initiatives
- Expert Excel and presentation skills required
- Experience with BI tools (Looker, Tableau), SQL. Bonus for experience with R/Python
- Distinctive analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to gather/analyze/evaluate information and to translate concepts into operational models
- Ability to multitask, prioritize multiple projects/stakeholders, and maintain an organized project list
- Ability to thrive in a highly cross-functional, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Quantitative undergraduate degree preferred
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.