Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
Dashlane continues to hire passionate people to join our mission of making security simple for millions of organisations and their people. At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Join Dashlane as a Staff Software Engineer and take part in a mission to create a beautiful and scalable application with global impact.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role:
Dashlane is looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join our Web team, you will be in charge of architecting, developing, improving, and maintaining the Dashlane web applications and the Dashlane browser extensions. You will also be in charge of mentoring and onboarding junior engineers.
Using the latest front-end technologies such as TypeScript, React, and Redux, you will build an incredible product and handle complicated challenges in order to make Dashlane feature set available to any browser on any device. You will collaborate with our product, design, and QA teams to constantly improve the user experience
This role can be either in person at any of our Paris, or Lisbon offices, or remotely anywhere in France or Portugal, with English as your working language. We offer relocation support.
About our stack:
- Quality: Sonarqube
- Monitoring: ELK, Tableau
- Testing: Karma, Mocha, Jest, Cucumber
- Versioning: Gitlab
- Misc: Gitlab CI , Yarn, Figma, Jira
At Dashlane you will:
- Lead and work on innovative new projects! As a member of the web team, you’ll help pioneer brand new, cutting-edge web applications and browser extensions that will make life easier for millions of people worldwide
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of technical leadership experience where, you led the design and the delivery of large scale systems/web applications
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of browsers extension development
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work
- VP, Brand & PR New York City, NY, US
- Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension team (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension team (Remote Eligible - France) Paris, FR
- Senior Performance Marketing Manager, Affiliates & Influencer (Remote Eligible - US) New York City, NY, US