Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere.
Our global team with offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role:
Our B2B customer success team is looking for an Onboarding Specialist to help us achieve ambitious growth goals by ensuring our newest customers are setup for success when implementing and adopting Dashlane. As an Onboarding Specialist, you'll be responsible for outreach to new customers and helping them develop a plan for their deployment of Dashlane by tailoring best practices to match each organization's specific needs. You will foster relationships with key stakeholders in a customer's early lifecycle to identify their best path forward during the setup process. With a recent increased focus on Dashlane’s B2B products, the potential for personal growth and to lead new project initiatives is for the taking.
We’re looking for self-motivated, curious, resilient professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a fast-paced environment. Your success in this position depends on excellent phone, email and Zoom skills and the ability to quickly assess prospective opportunities for improvement through discovery and qualification, uncovering business needs through active listening and thoughtful questioning. You’ll be working with Executive/C-Suite contacts in IT and Security, developing strategies and tactics to maximize your success, and will also collaborate cross-functionally. If this sounds like the type of role and environment you thrive in, then we want to talk to you.
At Dashlane you will:
- Create an exceptional onboarding experience for new customers by listening to their needs and helping them understand how to best move forward with deploying Dashlane at their organization and navigate uncharted password territory within their organization.
- Be responsible for managing communications and next steps with a constantly evolving list of new customers via email, phone, product demonstrations and (of course) Zoom meetings.
- Become an expert on Dashlane’s offerings and help develop rollout and deployment strategies to best match new customer needs based on their specific circumstances to help improve password habits company-wide.
- Consult with customers to define collaboration goals, success criteria and program strategy to ensure a customer perception of value that leads to deployment and later renewal and expansion.
- Act as the subject matter expert on the features, benefits and application of Dashlane’s products and services. You will also become an expert on explaining proper password hygiene and convincing people to ditch existing password practices like reusing passwords, keeping them in spreadsheets and worse!
- Conduct periodic customer health checks to ensure deployments are on track and proactively address inactivity and resolve issues that may prevent an organization from moving forward.
- Meet and exceed quotas related to successful deployments and handoffs to long-term CS contacts after successful onboardings.
- Work in tandem with Dashlane’s customer service and support team to ensure technical product-related problems and/or questions are resolved at the right level.
- Learn side by side with peers about the changing landscape of digital security with a team who understands most incoming employees will need some level of basic training on Dashlane and general password management topics. We are here to help you get up to speed!
- Work on a diverse, global team with a positive outlook and a desire to help others. Flexibility, drive and passion are key to the team’s working style.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of customer success/sales/account management or relevant internship experience
- 1+ years in a B2B SaaS/ Tech environment
- Business level fluency in French and English
- A proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding expectations such as assigned activity/sales quotas
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business with the ability to change direction and operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility- you’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed and resourceful.
- High degree of perseverance and passion for our product and mission.
New and innovative ideas to help drive success both internally and externally. The ability to think on your feet and adapt to specific customer needs and have a problem-solving mentality.
Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities and demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- Domain knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Password Management, or similar Information Technology/Security verticals.
- Domain knowledge and experience with cloud and on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (MS Active Directory, etc.), endpoint and network management.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and split between France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
- Senior Product Manager - Authentication (Remote - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Senior Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension Team (Remote Eligible - US) New York City, NY, US
- Senior Product Manager - Authentication (Remote - France) Paris, FR
- Marketing Operations Specialist (Remote Eligible - US) New York City, NY, US