Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
Dashlane continues to hire passionate people to join our mission of making security simple for millions of organizations and their people. At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
We’re hiring a Director of Brand Design to help shape the future of Dashlane.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere.
Our global team with offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Design at Dashlane
We bring ideas to life, serve as the voice of our users, and craft a meaningful and unified Dashlane experience.
Our Design team is a close-knit, collaborative group and brings together creative individuals with a variety of backgrounds, roles, and responsibilities. We strive for innovation and are responsible for crafting seamless experiences across our security platform.
One of our team’s mission is to build a category-defining brand and meaningfully move key business metrics by delivering world-class creative.
As Director of Brand Design, you are a crucial component of our company growth and product launches through your contributions on strategic brand identity, content and employer branding.
This role can be either in person at any of our New York, Paris or Lisbon offices, or work remotely anywhere in our 3 countries. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will
- Own the brand identity, and develop the brand framework and systems in partnership with Brand marketing to successfully communicate, evolve and execute a strong brand framework that showcases Dashlane as a leader in security innovation.
- Partner with UX design and Marketing creative team to activate the brand across all touchpoints
- Own the brand identity and work with product and marketing teams
- Be asked to think outside of the box, and partner to push brand narrative and innovation forward.
- Develop in house capabilities (libraries and tools) to define and scale a unified vision for Design language that delivers on our brand promise in collaboration with the Marketing Creative team.
- Inspire, mentor, manage a team of brand designers to do their best work.
- 8+ years experience managing designers, photographers, illustrators.
We’re also looking for...
- Portfolio demonstrating ability to implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and design skills crafting original, persuasive, and visually compelling work
- Highly Experienced working in a cross-functional organization with a vast set of partners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to clearly articulate design decisions
- Passion for team building and development
- Experience creating process and a centralized feedback process that helps contribute to quarterly planning and prioritization
- Experience working on products in both B2B and B2C companies
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and split between France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
- Senior Product Manager - Authentication (Remote - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Senior Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension Team (Remote Eligible - US) New York City, NY, US
- Senior Product Manager - Authentication (Remote - France) Paris, FR
- Marketing Operations Specialist (Remote Eligible - US) New York City, NY, US