Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Senior Sales Operations Analyst
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Inc 5000 (#99), Forbes Cloud 100 (#28), LinkedIn Top Start Ups (#2), and Great Places to Work lists in 2021.
As a Senior Sales Operations Analyst, you’ll play a key role in running day to day sales operations for our North America Customer Account Executive team. You will be partnering with sales leaders in guiding and executing on operational initiatives to enhance overall productivity. Projects may include updates/creation of sales systems, forecasting procedures, territory management, adhoc analysis, and deal strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience identifying areas of opportunity and navigating an organization to implement change.
- Act as a thought partner for sales leadership, with a focus on analytics and process infrastructure.
- Manage and maintain all Customer Account Executive territories, including methodology, design, and assignment processes.
- Build and maintain a tight partnership with Customer Success to drive operational strategies that span both organizations.
- Design, develop & deliver robust and scalable reporting around pipeline health, deal management, attainment, etc. The goal is to promote visibility to drive better Net Dollar Retention outcomes
- Analyze and promote the health of the business to improve Sales productivity & performance.
- Serve as the primary contact for supporting Sales with CPQ, managing both standard and complex, non-standard deals through the close process.
- Quickly solve sales process pain points in the moment, while helping develop long-term solutions.
- Work with the Sales System Ops team to help design new and improve current workflows/automation for Sales.
- Identify, prioritize and scope key strategic initiatives/projects accordingly.
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sales processes, and engagement rules; help enforce "compliance" at all levels.
- Tech-curious: problem-solver who seeks out creative solutions using process + technology.
- Great communicator- propensity to translate technical information or complex concepts and speak to them in a clear and effective way to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
- Ability to execute: can juggle multiple projects, fulfill priorities and meet deadlines.
- Be a data junkie that knows what quality data means and help the team design & improve it.
- 4+ years of relevant sales/business operations experience with solid understanding of Saas business models and using Salesforce.com.
- Background working in high-growth, performance-focused environments.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills. SQL knowledge is a plus.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.