Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Product Marketing Manager, Partnerships
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is seeking a Product Marketing Manager that’s eager to help shape the future of business to consumer communication and drive the growth of our platform. In this high-impact, strategic role you’ll work with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to support our growing integrations portfolio and help communicate its value to Attentive partners. You will also work with sales and partner management to establish the program strategy to support partner acquisition.
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans for the Attentive platform, while also defining messaging/positioning and enablement activities across the company
- Help gather and distill feedback from clients and partners about our current product suite and identify new market opportunities, serving as the voice of the customer to our Product and Engineering teams
- Create collateral for our client strategy and sales teams that positions our product suite effectively, fueling the growth of our platform
- Conduct deep dives on key mobile messaging competitors and adjacent solutions to help accelerate our product development and innovation.
- Lead the development of high-quality marketing and training content--specifically for our website, customer-facing help site, blog, and more
- Evangelize our products and solutions with internal stakeholders, clients, industry analysts, and public media
- Collaborate with Product and Partnerships teams in establishing outbound priorities, building GTM packages for highest priority product solutions, and reconciling goals across the organization
- Support Partner Marketing and Partner Enablement in developing and driving go-to-market through various channels (PR, events, etc.)
- Collaborate with Growth and Partner Marketing on adoption campaigns for new products and feature enhancements and partner to execute seller acquisition campaigns to grow the technology partners program
- Define and scale best practices to drive optimal solutions adoption and new product activation
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and deftly prioritize work to efficiently deploy our finite go-to-market capacity
- Work closely with Sales and Product Management to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on customer and marketplace feedback
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 4+ years working in partnerships, product marketing and/or strategy consulting
- Experience working for a B2B SaaS-based technology startup is a plus
- Passion for performing marketing research and keeping up to date on industry trends
- Deep knowledge of CRM (e.g., Salesforce) and marketing tools (e.g. Pardot/Hubspot)
- Experience influencing cross-functional stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who deals well with ambiguity
- Ability to solve global challenges with scaled solutions
- Experience with the product feedback loop process, including capturing product feedback from customers, and summarizing usage trends to inform product decisions
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
Benefits and Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.