Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Senior Design Program Manager
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive® is the most comprehensive text message marketing solution, driving 20.5% of total online revenue for businesses by creating thoughtful SMS experiences. Using real-time behavioral data, Attentive makes it possible for businesses to automatically send engaging text messages to each subscriber. Over 4,000 leading businesses like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Rebecca Minkoff, Steve Madden, and more rely on Attentive and see strong performance, like 30%+ click-through rates and 25x+ ROI.
In March 2021, Attentive announced a Series E investment and is backed by Coatue, Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP, and other leading venture firms.
The Design Ops team at Attentive is responsible for managing all operational aspects of design and user experience research. Our Design team is made up of a talented group of UX Researchers, Designers, and Strategists that work hard each day to bring our amazing product to life along with our Engineering and Product Management counterparts. In this role, team members will look to you to support them in both their day to day efforts as well as forward looking strategic initiatives.
You will be a crucial part of leading the team’s operations and help to drive and support the team’s culture, process, priorities and success. As someone continuously involved with cross functional groups, you will be responsible for being the voice of the design team, advocating where needed and diplomatically working through tough situations with other discipline leads.
You @ Attentive
- You will help to scale and optimize our design projects and programs -- helping to remove roadblocks, track progress and deliver high-quality user experiences
- You will collaborate with cross-functional project owners to plan, track and drive all steps in the project lifecycle. By supporting and improving day-to-day processes across the design team, you ensure all work flows efficiently from start to end.
- Your goal is to keep everyone on task, projects on deadline, handling the logistics and ultimately creating an environment for best-in-class design to thrive.
- You will work with the larger design group to evolve process and build a strong design culture within the product organizationYou will spend time learning about, speaking with and solving problems for our customers
- You’ll work closely with sales and support teams to understand our unique value prop and customer needs You’ll contribute to a creative design process that is built on strong cross-functional collaboration
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of project management experience, supporting design or creative initiatives for agencies, startups or enterprises
- Experience in managing and working with product design, user research, engineering and product management as well as with cross functional teams including customer service and sales
- Solid understanding of UX best practices. General knowledge of Design Production, UX Research and Service Design is required
- Experience working to deploy research including facilitation, tracking and management of digital surveys, logistical coordination of user interviews
- Experience with common design research tools and methodologies preferred
- Excellent communications, presentation, organizational and analytical skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, with an entrepreneurial ownership mentality.
- Advanced excel / data management skills a huge plus
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.