Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Associate Product Partner Manager
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive® is the most comprehensive text message marketing solution, driving 20.5% of total online revenue for businesses by creating thoughtful SMS experiences. Using real-time behavioral data, Attentive makes it possible for businesses to automatically send engaging text messages to each subscriber. Over 4,000 leading businesses like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Rebecca Minkoff, Steve Madden, and more rely on Attentive and see strong performance, like 30%+ click-through rates and 25x+ ROI.
In March 2021, Attentive announced a Series E investment and is backed by Coatue, Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP, and other leading venture firms.
Product Partner Management @Attentive
Product Partner Management / Messaging Operations is a critical part of Attentive’s success. This team has a variety of cross-functional responsibilities including:
1. Partnerships / Compliance - We are responsible for managing our relationships with external messaging technology partners and carriers downstream. Additionally, we ensure Attentive maintains its label as the gold standard of compliance.
2. Sender Operations - We partner with our Sales & Client Strategy teams to educate customers on industry best practices so they have a seamless launch experience.
3. Message Deliverability - We are responsible for ensuring that messages that leave Attentive reliably reach the end user. We handle monitoring, reporting, and analysis of overall trends.
4. Product Development - We partner with our engineering team to build tools that allow the scalable execution of the focus areas above.
We are seeking an Associate Product Partner Manager to join our rapidly growing team. We are hiring for roles across all of the focus areas listed above.
- Maintain and grow relationships with strategic messaging technology partners.
- Act as point of contact for all communications between partners, internal business and engineering teams, and customers/subscribers.
- Develop subject matter expertise on current partnerships and partner capabilities, with the ability to clearly communicate and present operational workflows to internal teams.
- Manage operations which depend on partner collaboration, from client-specific technical requests to launching new partnerships.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve escalated issues with partners proactively using internal data and partner-provided tools.
- Product Development - Partner with the product team to identify new requirements for each market.
- Support additional operational efforts such as: writing process documentation, coordinating launches of new clients with client strategy and sales teams, providing regular status updates to leadership, and analyzing internal data to report on ongoing projects.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in a consulting, project management, product management, or technical service environment.
- Effective communication skills across multiple levels (external clients and partners, cross-functional teams, executive leadership).
- Exceptional project management skills; ability to use tools like JIRA, Monday.com, etc. to clearly track team priorities and manage workflows.
- Experience writing technical and process documentation is strongly preferred.
- Data analysis experience, working with data-driven application monitoring tools (Looker/Tableau) and direct database queries in SQL or similar technology.
- Experience working with vendors utilizing 3rd party web service APIs a plus, but not required.
- Natural problem solver - you have the ability to handle situations on your own and recommend solutions.
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement.
- Full support for remote work.
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home.
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!).
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities.
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration.
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.